- Brinkley was signed by the Titans as an undrafted free agent on May 4, 2012.
- As a rookie in 2012, Brinkley played in every game and contributed six special teams tackles. He was the team’s long snapper for every punt, field goal and extra point attempt.
- Brinkley played in all 13 games as the team’s long snapper and also registered five tackles on special teams.
- Named the Tigers’ 2011 Co-Special Teams Player of the Year.
- Helped Tigers kickers make a combined 16-of-25 field goal attempts and 53-of-53 PATs.
- Brinkley played in 11 games as the long snapper and helped the Tigers rank 14th in the NCAA in net punting.
- Snapped for placekicker Grant Ressel, who was 17-of-19 on field goal attempts and 45-of-47 on PATs. Posted one special teams stop.
- Brinkley played in all 13 games as the team’s long snapper and was named the Tigers’ Special Teams Player of the Year.
- Helped Ressel set an NCAA single-season kicking accuracy record for combined kicks (26-of-27 on field goals and 39-of-39 extra points).
- Also helped MU rank fourth in the NCAA in team net punting (40.48 avg.).
- Brinkley joined the team as a walk-on and won the long-snapping job for placekicks and punts.
- Appeared in all 13 games and was named the Tigers’ Walk-On Player of the Year.
- Helped Jeff Wolfert to a perfect 73-for-73 mark on extra point attempts and a 20-for-27 mark on field goals.
- Posted three tackles as part of the punt coverage team.
- Graduated in May 2012 with a major in general studies at Missouri.
- Attended Kearney (Mo.) High School.
- Born Beau Michael Brinkley on Jan. 25, 1990 in Kansas City, Mo.