“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.”
What do you do when no one else is looking?
Discipline is what you do when no one else is looking! It’s being considerate of the other person. Having good personal habits: you are polite, on time, and take care of business with pride. We must be disciplined as individuals first, and then as a team.
A Disciplined Player
- Knows the importance of being on time.
- Has learned the value of regular hours and good training habits from working hard in practice
- Has learned that the team comes before himself. This strengthens his character as he is sometimes called upon it sacrifice for others.
- Has learned to take orders; in taking orders, he learns how to give them.
- Knows that discipline is the essence of every successful organization. As a member of the team, he understands the need for it.
- Has learned that many of these things establish a degree of self-discipline.
A Disciplined Football Team
- Doesn’t beat itself by mistakes.
- Keeps penalties to a minimum.
- Is always ready to play with INTESNSITY. Team is the bottom line.
- Has the guts to come from behind.
- Rises above adversity.
- Never, never quits.