There were some firsts for Mizzou Tigers in the NFL in week 3:
Michael Egnew – Miami Dolphins Tight End
- The third round pick caught his first NFL reception for the Dolphins.
Andrew Gachkar – San Diego Chargers Linebacker
- A tough tackler on special teams in his first season last year in the NFL, the 7th round draft pick saw time at linebacker and racked up five tackles and a forced fumble.
Ziggy Hood – Pittsburgh Steelers Defensive End
- First round pick Ziggy Hood got two tackles for the Steelers Sunday.
William Moore – Atlanta Falcons Safety
- Willy Mo is always ready, and he showed it for the Falcons on Sunday with five tackles, a pass break up, and an interception.
C.J. Mosley – Detroit Lions Defensive Tackle
- Mosley is going strong in the National Football League as he added two more tackles to his stats.
Sheldon Richardson – New York Jets Defensive End
- Richardson continues to be everything a first round pick should be – he gets four tackles and a sack for the Jets.
Justin Smith – San Francisco 49ers Defensive Tackle
- The highest ever NFL draft pick from Mizzou got five tackles and a sack.